More on our devotionals..
1. Set aside a quiet time and place (recommend early morning or late evening)
2. Prayer: before meditating on God's Word, reflect on God Himself, asking Him to open your eyes to understand His Word correctly.
3. Read the text: reflect on previous day's contents and then read today's passage.
4. Identify key points: summarize the day's passage in a few sentences, identify the theme and write them down.
5. Respond to God's message: Allow Him to teach you in specific ways and record them as instructions to obey in your life.
6. Pray through what you have learned, especially through the application points.